Monday, July 29, 2013
My Top 10 Best Things Ever
10. Best Ice Cream; Haagen-Dazs Coffee with a touch of bitter sweet chocolate sauce
9. Best Pie; Pecan from the Pie guy at the Dunwoody Farmers Market. Pecan and Chocolate
8. Best Cake; White Chocolate layer cake from Piece of Cake in Decatur. Now a Dunwoody locationhttp://www.pieceofcakeinc.com/
7. Best Cheese Cake; Oreo Cheese Cake at Café Intermezzo http://www.cafeintermezzo.com/
6. Best Place to watch a movie; Phipps Plaza AMC, reserved seating, leather reclining seats, drinks
Better food choices than standard movie snacks http://www.google.com/movies?hl=en&near=Dunwoody,+GA&dq=phipps+amc&tid=85b0096b828e80ae&sa=X&ei=wwX3UdKhGoy29gSNdA&ved=0CCsQxQMoAA
5. Best place to blow off steam; Quick Shot shooting range. Clean, bright, good instructors. Ammo, targets. http://www.quickshotshootingrange.com/
4. Best Pizza with the understanding that NOTHING COMPARES TO REAL NYC PIZZA. Gallas on Mount Vernon.
3. Best Roast Beef Sub. Publix on Chamblee Dunwoody Road. Get it on a large white bread roll, oil, vinegar, lettuce, tomato, onions, and provolone cheese. Throw a pepper or two in as well.
2. Best Hamburger; Big Tex in Decatur GA. Meatloaf ain’t bad either
1. My Middle Daughter Kirsten got engaged this weekend. Welcome to the family Edens Davis
Posted by Bob Lundsten at 8:41 PM